As fall passes by and winter approaches one thing that has not changed for the softball team has been 6AM weights. For the last four years the words "6AM weights" has seemed to haunt us all. The mornings of weights have a few rules that the whole team has implemented into their morning regimen:
1. Wake up ten minuets before you have to be at weights
2. Sleep in your clothes you are going to workout in the night before therefore you have a few more minuets to sleep
3. No time for eating before hand...that would take precious sleep time away
4. Sprint to your car because you only have five minuets left before you get there
5. Sprint from your dorm room and struggle to run down the stairs in fear of being late
6. Finally arrive to weights and walk in looking like a zombie
EVERYONES WORST FEAR..getting the call that you are late to weights!
Worst feeling EVER.