Question of the Week
Questions of the Week are part of LMU's ongoing commitment to rules education. Presented in a Question & Answer format, they touch on upcoming events or issues, hot topics amongst the NCAA, WCC, CCACA, and NAAC, and from the best questions the LMU coaching staffs ask the Compliance Office. The QOTW archive is arranged by date, with the most recent questions first. After each academic year, the QOTW list will be achieved and made available at the bottom of the page.
- Week of June 7, 2010 - Contacting prospects during a dead period
- Week of May 17, 2010 - Summer Conditioning for Incoming Student-Athletes
- Week of May 3, 2010 - Summer Conditioning
- Week of April 21, 2010 - Announcing Signees
- Week of April 12, 2010 - Financial Aid Renewal
- Week of April 05, 2010 - National Letter of Intent
- Week of March 29, 2010 - No Question Spring Break
- Week of March 22, 2010 - Degree Change During Term of the Fifth Semester of Enrollment
- Week of March 19, 2010 - Limits for Countable Athletically Related Activities on Spring Break
- Week of March 01, 2010 - Definiton of Institutional Sports Camp
W. Tennis - 3/20/2018
LMU Begins WCC Play with PCH Cup Match at #2 Pepperdine
M. Tennis - 3/20/2018
#43 LMU Battles To Secure The Bluff, Finishes Week with...
Baseball - 3/20/2018
Lions Welcome Dirtbags to Page Stadium Tonight
Baseball - 3/19/2018
Popular Beer Promotion Extended from Basketball to Sunday...
W. Basketball - 3/19/2018
April Phillips Named To WBCA's Prestigious Thirty Under...
Softball - 3/19/2018
Wisz Named WCC Player Of The Week