Question of the Week
Questions of the Week are part of LMU's ongoing commitment to rules education. Presented in a Question & Answer format, they touch on upcoming events or issues, hot topics amongst the NCAA, WCC, CCACA, and NAAC, and from the best questions the LMU coaching staffs ask the Compliance Office. The QOTW archive is arranged by date, with the most recent questions first. After each academic year, the QOTW list will be achieved and made available at the bottom of the page.
- Week of June 7, 2010 - Contacting prospects during a dead period
- Week of May 17, 2010 - Summer Conditioning for Incoming Student-Athletes
- Week of May 3, 2010 - Summer Conditioning
- Week of April 21, 2010 - Announcing Signees
- Week of April 12, 2010 - Financial Aid Renewal
- Week of April 05, 2010 - National Letter of Intent
- Week of March 29, 2010 - No Question Spring Break
- Week of March 22, 2010 - Degree Change During Term of the Fifth Semester of Enrollment
- Week of March 19, 2010 - Limits for Countable Athletically Related Activities on Spring Break
- Week of March 01, 2010 - Definiton of Institutional Sports Camp
W. Basketball - 12/15/2017
Lions To Host UCSB On Monday Night In Rescheduled Contest
M. Basketball - 12/15/2017
Pac12 Networks to Air LMU at Washington Sunday
General Release - 12/14/2017
LMU Develops Rewards Program in Conjunction with Local...
W. Water Polo - 12/13/2017
Burns Aquatics Center to Host Team USA, Netherlands Sunday
M. Basketball - 12/11/2017
Diaper Derby Coming to LMU Basketball -- Sign Up Today!
M. Basketball - 12/9/2017
Lions Never Trail in Dominant Road Performance