WCC Announces Commissioner's Honor Roll
95 Lions honored by the West Coast Conference.
July 22, 2005
SAN BRUNO, CA - With the completion of the 2004-05 academic year, the West Coast Conference recently announced the fourth annual Commissioner's Honor Roll, which recognizes those student-athletes that possess at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Ninty-five LMU student-athletes were recognized, and 818 student-athletes overall from the eight WCC institutions were selected. The 818 honorees is the most in the four-year history of the Commissioner's Honor Roll.
Only grades earned at WCC institutions may be used in calculating the grade point average for this award. To be considered for this honor, student-athletes must meet the following requirements:
1) Individuals must have earned a varsity letter in a sport which the conference determined a champion in the just-completed academic year.
2) The cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 must be based on a 4.0 scale.
3) The individuals must have successfully completed an average of at least 12 graded credit hours (i.e. non pass-fail hours) per term.
On the attached pdf the conference recognized the student-athletes in three separate designations:
1) 4.00-3.75 - Gold Honors
2) 3.74-3.50 - Silver Honors
3) 3.49-3.00 - Bronze Honors
M. Basketball - 1/25/2017
Another One-Game Stop at Home
W. Basketball - 1/24/2017
Women's Basketball Visits Pacific Thursday
W. Tennis - 1/24/2017
Women's Tennis To Play Thursday, Friday At LMU Tennis Center
W. Swimming - 1/24/2017
Calton's Senior Day Results in Athlete of Week
W. Volleyball - 1/24/2017
Mansfield Picked to Lead Lions
General Release - 1/23/2017
W2W4: Hoops for a Cause