LMU & CollegeSports.com Launch New & Improved LMULions.com
New site features Live Game Audio, Real Time Statistics and Scores, Official LMU Merchandise and coming soon, Online Ticketing.
Oct. 1, 2004
LOS ANGELES - Loyola Marymount University, in conjunction with CSTV's CollegeSports.com, has launched LMULions.com (www.lmulions.com), the new official Web site of Loyola Marymount athletics featuring live game audio, real-time statistics and scores, and official Lion merchandise. These features, and more, will connect LMU's alumni and fans to their favorite teams and student-athletes like never before.
"This redesigned site will make it easier than ever for our national and international fan base to follow their favorite teams and student-athletes on a constant basis," said LMU Director of Athletics Dr. William Husak. "Taking advantage of the latest technology, we have made the site easier to navigate and have added new features and applications, enabling Lion followers to stay in constant contact with LMU athletics."
- GameTracker Live - live in-game statistics and scores for LMU games; coupled with Lion Total Access, GameTracker Live provides fans who can't attend the games the full experience
- Auctions - the easiest way for Lion followers to obtain limited edition LMU mementos, etc.
- Chats - alumni and fans have an opportunity to interact live with LMU student-athletes, coaches and heroes of years past
- LMULions.com Store - the only place online to purchase officially licensed LMU merchandise and apparel
- Lions' Audio Network - catch more than 150 games live through the Lions' Audio Network
- Newest features - the new look site will include updated rankings and standings section, a section for updates on the Lions' Building Champions campaign, an enhanced featured section bringing more information on every athletics program, enhanced sections on LMU's support staff, including the LMU cheer team, pep band and others.
"The partnership with CSTV allows us to offer the very best to our fans, alums and LMU community," said Husak. "Our website is the most important tool we have to inform all interested parties in LMU athletics. There is no better place to get instant updates on everything we are doing."
CSTV is comprised of two primary business units: College Sports TV and CollegeSports.com. College Sports TV televises regular season and championship event coverage from every major collegiate athletic conference, in addition to nine NCAA Championships. The network also has a programming and marketing agreement with the U.S. Olympic Committee. CollegeSports.com, the most-trafficked college sports Web site, and its network of nearly 160 official athletic sites for top colleges, universities and athletic associations, are the number one online source for college sports news, information, scores and analysis.
CSTV was co-founded by President/CEO Brian Bedol, Chairman Stephen Greenberg and Executive Vice President Chris Bevilacqua. Bedol and Greenberg co-founded Classic Sports Network, which they sold to ESPN. It is now ESPN Classic. Bevilacqua is a former senior executive with Nike Inc., where he headed the company's successful foray into the college market.
Baseball - 3/19/2018
Popular Beer Promotion Extended from Basketball to Sunday...
W. Basketball - 3/19/2018
April Phillips Named To WBCA's Prestigious Thirty Under...
Softball - 3/19/2018
Wisz Named WCC Player Of The Week
M. Tennis - 3/18/2018
#43 LMU Defeats USF at BNP Paribas Open Collegiate Tennis...
Softball - 3/18/2018
Lions Split Final Day Of LMU Tournament
Softball - 3/17/2018
Home-Run Streak Continues As Lions Down Fairfield 10-2