I am interested in running at LMU, what should I do next?
1. Read through the entire Information Sheet in order to gain a better understanding of our program and what we are looking for.
2. Complete the recruiting questionnaire which is available on the XC/Track website.
3. Send an email to Assistant Coach Ali Mann (email@example.com) telling us a little bit about who you are and why you want to run at LMU. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
4. Email or Fax a copy of your transcripts and test scores (310-496-1616).
5. Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at: http://eligibilitycenter.org
6. If you are planning on transferring from another institution you must first secure a release from your athletic department before we can communicate with you.
7. Apply for admission to Loyola Marymount: http://admissions.lmu.edu
Still have questions? Contact Assistant Coach Ali Mann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some additional links that you might find helpful in researching our program. You will find some fun things like photos, videos, etc. that will give you some additional insight into our team and culture:
LMU XC/Track School Records
LMU XC/Track Website
LMU XC/Track on Facebook
LMU XC/Track on Instagram
LMU XC/Track on Twitter
LMU XC/Track on YouTube