I am interested in running at LMU, what should I do next?
1. Read through the entire Information Sheet in order to gain a better understanding of our program and what we are looking for.
2. Complete the recruiting questionnaire which is available on the XC/Track website.
3. Send an email to Assistant Coach Jason Zarb-Cousin (Jason.Zarb-Cousin@lmu.edu) telling us a little bit about who you are and why you want to run at LMU. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
4. Email or Fax a copy of your transcripts and test scores (310-496-1616).
5. Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at: http://eligibilitycenter.org
6. If you are planning on transferring from another institution you must first secure a release from your athletic department before we can communicate with you.
7. Apply for admission to Loyola Marymount: http://admissions.lmu.edu
Still have questions? Contact Assistant Coach Jason Zarb-Cousin at:Jason.Zarb-Cousin@lmu.edu
Here are some additional links that you might find helpful in researching our program. You will find some fun things like photos, videos, etc. that will give you some additional insight into our team and culture:
• LMU XC/Track School Records
• LMU Athletics
• LMU XC/Track Website
• LMU XC/Track on Facebook
• LMU XC/Track on Instagram
• LMU XC/Track on Twitter
• LMU XC/Track on YouTube