1. Read through the entire Information Sheet to understand the structure of our program (distance-only), type of athletes we actively recruit, and what we can offer as both a student and an athlete.
2. Complete the recruiting questionnaire.
3. Send an email to Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator Jason Zarb-Cousin (Jason.Zarb-Cousin@lmu.edu) telling us a little bit about who you are and why you want to run at LMU, and ask any questions you may have about our program.
4. Provide a copy of your unofficial transcripts and test scores via email (Jason.Zarb-Cousin@lmu.edu) or fax (310.496.1616).
5. Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at: http://eligibilitycenter.org
6. If you are planning on transferring from another institution, you must first secure a release from your athletic department before we can communicate with you.
7. Apply for admission to Loyola Marymount: http://admissions.lmu.edu
Still have questions? Contact Coach Jason Zarb-Cousin at: Jason.Zarb-Cousin@lmu.edu
Here are some additional links that you might find helpful in researching our program. You will find some fun things like photos, videos, etc. that will give you some additional insight into our team and culture:
Cross Country - 5/8/2018
Bandimere, Elmes Earn Top Honors At 2018 Iggy Awards
Cross Country - 5/5/2018
LMU Celebrates Commencement 2018
Cross Country - 4/17/2018
Golf Classic Continues to be a Highlight for LMU Athletics
Cross Country - 3/14/2018
Athletics Director William Husak Announces July Retirement
Cross Country - 1/9/2018
Student-Athletes to be Recognized at Thursday’s...
Cross Country - 11/27/2017
Polerecky, Shanahan Selected to WCC All-Academic Teams