Tickets To Dunlap's First Season On Sale
Fans can lock in their season tickets for the 2014-15 season, the first under Head Coach Mike Dunlap.
March 19, 2014
LOS ANGELES --A Lion returns home to lead the LMU men's basketball team, and fans can lock in their season tickets to see the first season under new Head Coach Mike Dunlap. Season tickets to the 2014-15 campaign for LMU hoops are on sale now, and for the first time can be purchase online through LMULions.com/Tickets.
LMU Tickets is offering an Early Bird Special to Dunlap's first season at the helm of the Lions. Fans can renew their season tickets for the 2014-15 season at the current 2013-14 rate. In addition, fans can by new season ticket plans for the same 2013-14 prices. The offer is good through May 31, 2014.
In addition, fans renewing or purchasing new season tickets prior to Apr. 30, will be invited to a special Season Ticket Holder Reception with Coach Dunlap later this Spring.
Early Bird Season Ticket Pricing:
|Premium Seating (102-104, Rows B-J):||$225 (+ $250 donation)|
|Reserved Crimson Level:||$225|
|Reserved Crimson Level - Young Alum:||$125 *|
|Reserved Crimson Level - Fac/Staff:||$125 *|
|Upper Level - Adult:||$100|
|Upper Level - Child/Senior:||$60|
- "Early Bird Renewal Special". Renew MBB season tickets for 2014-15 now through 5/31/14, 11:59PM PST at your current 2013-14 rate.
- "Early Bird Special". New season ticket holders may purchase 2014-15 MBB season tickets now through 5/31/14 at 11:59PM PST at the 2013-14 rate.
- If a current season ticket holder chooses not to renew during the "Early Bird"period his/her 2013-14 seats will be held under their name from 6/1/14 through 9/30/14, 11:59PM PST.
- At the conclusion of the "Early Bird" period any season ticket renewals or new season ticket purchases are subject to 2014-15 price increases.
- As of 10/1/14 any non-renewed season tickets will be released to the general public.
- Any season ticket holder who informs LMU Tickets (in writing) of his/her intent to non-renew will have his/her tickets released to the public.
- Renewals or new season tickets in premium seating which require a gift to the Lions Athletic Fund will include both the ticket(s) and donation(s) pieces at the time of purchase.
- Price increases may include actual ticket price increases and/or minimum donation amount increase for premium seats.
- * - Restrictions apply to Young alum and Faculty/Staff tickets. To order these tickets, please call the LMU Ticket Office at (310) 338-5466.
M. Basketball - 3/4/2017
Season Closes With Another Pushback
M. Basketball - 3/4/2017
GAMEDAY: Offense Meets Defense
M. Basketball - 3/3/2017
WCC Quarterfinals Open With BYU
M. Basketball - 2/28/2017
Brown, Tuach Earn Postseason Honors
M. Basketball - 2/26/2017
Brackets Set for Lions in WCC Tourney
M. Basketball - 2/25/2017
Fitting End, Win at the Buzzer