I am interested in swimming at LMU, what should I do next?
- Read through the entire FAQ section of the LMU Swim Information Sheet so that you gain a better understanding of our program and what we are looking for.
- Complete the Recruiting Questionnaire.
- Send an email to Head Coach Bonnie Adair (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us a little bit about who you are, and why you want to swim at LMU. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- Fax a copy of your transcripts and test scores to (310) 338-3796.
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at: http://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net.
- If you are planning on transferring from another institution, you must first secure a release from your athletic department before we can communicate with you.
- Apply for admission to Loyola Marymount.
W. Swimming - 9/6/2017
Women’s Day at the Races Returns in October
W. Swimming - 8/1/2017
Public Recognition Awards for Swimming, Men’s Cross...
W. Swimming - 7/31/2017
The 2nd Annual BeerFest Was a Hit
W. Swimming - 6/21/2017
Swimming Claims CSCAA Scholar All-American Team Honors
W. Swimming - 6/9/2017
Calton Named WCC Individual Sportsmanship Winner
W. Swimming - 6/1/2017
LMU Announces Partnership with adidas