TICKET INFORMATION & POLICIES
LMU Ticket Office • Loyola Marmount University
Lions Athletic Center
1 LMU Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Director of Athletic Tickets: Jamie Sanchez
Refund & Exchange Policy
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made due to a game time or date change. For information on an event cancelled due to inclement weather, see Cancelled or Postponed Events.
The LMU Athletics Ticket Office accepts Visa and MasterCard credit & debit cards, checks & money orders (made payable to Loyola Marymount University), and cash for all ticket-related transactions.
LMU Ticket Office Processing Fees:
Will Call from Online Purchase: $2.00
Box Office Purchase - Per Ticket: $2.00
Will Call from Phone Purchase: $2.00
Phone Call Service Charge: $7.00
Phone Ticket Purchase Fee: $2.00
Door/Gate Opening Times
Men's & Women's Basketball 60 minutes prior to tip-off
Men's & Women's Soccer, Volleyball 60 minutes prior to start of game.
Baseball 90 minutes prior to start of event
The LMU Athletic Ticket Office operates Will Call at the Lions Athletic Center during regular office hours, Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 5:00pm. On weekends, will call will open at the same time as doors/gate for the event you are attending.
Game Day Will Call is transferred to the appropriate venue's ticket booth for every event.
Valid picture identification is required for any ticket pick up. Will Call tickets will only be released to the name on the Will Call envelope. No refunds will be given for tickets that are not picked up.
Game Day Will Call Hours of Operation
Men's & Women's Basketball 90 minutes prior to event time through halftime
Men's & Women's Soccer 60 minutes prior to event through halftime
Baseball 60 minutes prior to event through middle of the 5th inning
Cancelled or Postponed Events
If a game is cancelled or rescheduled due to an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of LMU Athletics such as inclement weather, natural disaster, loss of power, or other force majeure, ticket holders can exchange original ticket for a ticket to a future regular season game, subject to availability. Ticket holders may exchange their ticket at the LMU Athletics Ticket Office during normal business hours. Ticket holders must have the original ticket to the cancelled game in order to exchange. No refunds will be given.
Child/Infant Admission Policy
Children 3 years of age and over are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to LMU athletic events. As a courtesy to all fans and to comply with fire regulations, children shall not sit in the aisles or walkways.
Patrons requiring accessible seating may purchase one accessible seat and up to 3 companion seats in the same row, based on availability, consistent with regular ticket policies (i.e. during sale dates and hours, at comparable ticket prices, etc.) In the event of a sale with a limited number of tickets, ticket holders will only be able to purchase the set number of tickets available to purchase.
Accessible seating is sold on both season and single game basis based on availability. Accessible seats are reserved for individuals with disabilities who require the specific features of accessible seating. Ticket holders must have a ticket designated for accessible seating in order to sit in ADA seating areas.
Normally, tickets for accessible seats may not be sold to individuals who do not need the specific features of accessible seats. However, unsold accessible seats may be released and sold when a) tickets for all non-accessible seats have been sold; b) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular seating section have been sold; and c) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular price category have been sold. Also, ticket holders with a ticket for an accessible seat may transfer it, in accordance with Ticket Holder Terms and Conditions, to someone who does not have a disability.
If available, tickets for ADA seating can be purchased over the phone via the LMU Ticket Office at (310) 338-LION or in person prior to home games during regular ticket office hours at the LMU Ticket Office.
Each ticket issued by the LMU Athletic Department is a revocable license and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of LMU Athletics. All tickets are subject to the rules, regulations and policies of LMU. Tickets may be revoked for reasons including, but not limited to the following: failure to meet renewal / payment deadlines, violating the unruly behavior/sportsmanship clause including drunk or disorderly conduct, scalping or resale of tickets above face value, obscene behavior, and ownership disputes.
The holder of the ticket assumes all risks incidental to attending the event for which it was issued, whether such risks occur prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event. The ticket holder agrees to hold LMU University and other participating institutions harmless from any damages or injuries that might arise in the course of being a sports spectator.
Season tickets are offered on a one-year basis only. The opportunity to renew season tickets is a privilege granted by LMU, which may be withdrawn at the discretion of the LMU Athletic Department. While LMU Athletics has and will continue to exercise reasonable efforts to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to renew season tickets, LMU Athletics, nonetheless, reserves the right to review all accounts before offering season tickets for the following season. All costs incurred by LMU University, including attorney's fees, relating to any dispute concerning season ticket ownership costs, benefits, and/or policies (whether or not LMU is named as a party in any litigation) will be charged to the season ticket holder.
Modification or relocation of seats
LMU Athletics reserves the right to modify, re-seat, and relocate ticket holder's seats for any reason. Such relocation, modification or re-seating is within LMU Athletics sole discretion.
Unruly Behavior/Sportsmanship Unruly behavior will not be tolerated at any LMU athletic event, and in some circumstances, will result in the offender's ejection from the athletic facility. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
• The abuse of alcohol or other intoxicants.
• Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others in the facility.
• Any use of and/or refusal to extinguish smoking materials in the facility.
• Abusive or foul language and obscene actions.
• Any behavior resulting in the disruption of the game.
• Throwing objects of any kind onto the playing surface.
• Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason for a spectator attending a collegiate sporting event. Spectators who are arrested and repeat violators who are found to be season ticket holders may have their ticket privileges permanently revoked - regardless of whether or not the spectators or violators are the season ticket holders of record.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
A fee of $5 per ticket may be assessed to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. In the event of theft, please contact your local police department to report the crime and obtain a copy of the police report prior to contacting the ticket office to have the tickets replaced. Damaged tickets will be accepted at the turnstiles providing the ticket is intact and legible. If the ticket has been damaged beyond recognition, a replacement will need to be issued. In all cases of lost, stolen, or damaged tickets, please contact a ticket office representative who will advise you on the necessary procedure to receive replacements.
Disclaimer/ Assumption of Risks & Release of Liability
The ticket holder assumes all direct and indirect risks incidental to the game and/or related events to which this ticket admits holder, including but not limited to, danger of being injured by equipment, players or officials entering the spectator areas; pre- and post- game and half-time event activities; lost, stolen, damaged personal property; and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people. The holder agrees that LMU University, its players, staff, and other individuals are not liable for injuries or property losses resulting from any such causes. Purchaser assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss on behalf of themselves and their guests.
Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
• Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Ticket Holder voluntarily agrees that LMU University, LMU University Athletics, participating schools and all other respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from such causes.
• In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of an event, LMU Athletics shall not be required to issue a refund. Ticket holder is offered the opportunity to attend a rescheduled event or to exchange this ticket for another event of the same sports as designated by LMU Athletics except as otherwise provided by law.
The LMU Athletic Department does not condone the practice of reselling LMU Athletic tickets above face value. If you are caught scalping or reselling LMU Athletic tickets above face value, the Athletic Department may terminate your season or individual game tickets. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
• LMU reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other LMU Athletics regulations. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS THE PROVIDED HEREIN. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
• Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
• Ticket Holder agrees by use of this ticket, not to transmit or aid in the transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event for which this ticket is issued. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder's image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
• In conformance with LMU policy and facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises. Some facilities may enforce additional restrictions to other items including, but not limited to bags, backpacks, umbrellas, baby carriers, strollers, signs and banners. Please consult all venue/facility/locality regulations prior to attendance at the event.
• This ticket is only valid for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
Professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than the width (base) of the camera are prohibited in LMU athletic venues. Only those credentialed by the LMU Athletic Media Relations Office will have the right to use such equipment. Flash photography, video cameras, monopods and tripods are also prohibited. LMU event management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
• Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
• Weapons or projectiles
• Alcoholic beverages
• Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
• Drinks in unsealed containers
• Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
• Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
• Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
• Unsliced fruits or vegetables
• Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
• Balls, toys or sports equipment
• Banners, signs or flags
• Helium balloons
• Laser pointers
• Poles or sticks
• Monopods, tripods or unauthorized video cameras
• Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
Print-at-Home is an electronic delivery method by which your tickets are emailed directly to you immediately after your purchase. You will receive two emails after your purchase; the first will be your order confirmation email (does not include tickets), the second will be your Print-at-Home email with your tickets as an Adobe .pdf attachment. You will be required to print your tickets on a standard 8 1/5 x 11 sheet of paper, do not resize or try to fit multiple tickets onto one sheet of paper. Each ticket is to be treated like any other valid ticket. Print-at-Home cannot be scanned from a mobile device.
LMU Athletics scans all tickets at the gates of each venue using the barcode on each ticket. Print-atHome tickets are individually barcoded allowing one scan per entry, any attempts to duplicate, alter or sell any copies of the Print-at-Home ticket will result in admittance being refused to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
LMU reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of the Print-at-Home method for electronic forwarding, printing or transfer of tickets ("E-Functions") associated with the ticket holder's account if, in LMU's sole discretion, such E-Functions are being used to circumvent these policies and/or the terms and conditions governing the account.
Please note: If you are using any spam filters and want to ensure that you receive the email containing your tickets, please add boxoffice@LMU.edu to your approved spam filter list. Each Print-at-Home ticket will arrive as an attachment in the email. Please set your email to accept attachments. Adobe Acrobat is required to use the Print-at-Home feature. A free copy of the software can be downloaded at www.adobe.com.
Season Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
The first line of your account information (as shown on your season ticket renewal and invoice) denotes the season ticket holder of record. For your protection, we will only accept payments, address changes, seat Improvements, additional seat requests and inquiries from the person designated as the season ticket holder, his or her spouse, or a legal representative. Tickets held in the name of a business should designate a company representative to make such changes and inquiries.
It is your responsibility to inform the LMU Athletic Ticket Office of any changes in your address. Please keep us informed of all account corrections such as address changes, contact person changes for organizations, phone numbers, and new email addresses etc. Submit new information in writing to the LMU Athletic Ticket Office, 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045, by emailing boxoffice@LMU.edu or through your online account as changes cannot be made via telephone.
Unauthorized Ticket Use
Absent express, written permission from LMU Athletics, tickets shall not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes including contests and sweepstakes. Any ticket holder whose ticket(s) are found to be used for, or in conjunction with, any commercial purposes or promotions, including, but not limited to sweepstakes, giveaways, or drawings will have his/her season ticket privileges permanently revoked with regard to the tickets in question.
The LMU Athletic Department does not allow the practice of reselling LMU athletic tickets above face value with the exception of the non-profit organizations that auction or raffle the tickets. Based on the aforementioned policies it is important to define the term "face value". Simply stated our definition is, "the face value of the ticket is the amount printed on the face of the ticket and does not include any amount paid in order to maintain the option of purchasing the tickets or to receive the right to apply for the tickets (e.g., Major Gift Pledges, Lions Athletic Fund, etc.)"
If you are found to be scalping or reselling LMU Athletic tickets, the Athletic Department may terminate your season tickets or individual game tickets.
Termination of your tickets during the basketball season may result in the following: The ticket(s) will be cancelled effective immediately and the bar codes will be deactivated for that game and all future games; ticket purchaser's license for buying single game tickets will be terminated for the remainder of the season.
You are personally responsible for the tickets which are associated with your season tickets. Please be careful to whom you distribute your Tickets. In the event that someone who is in possession of your tickets scalps or resells them, your Season Ticket Holder status may be detrimentally affected.
The specific rules and regulations associated with and governing the season and individual game tickets can also be found in the following places: (i) on the backside of the ticket renewal form; and (ii) on the LMU Athletics' official website (www.LMULions.com/tickets)
Donate Your Tickets Back to LMU
Not able to attend the game? Don't let your tickets go to waste! Return your tickets to LMU Athletics. Men's & Women's Basketball season ticket holders receive tax-deductible gift credit of each ticket returned to the LMU Ticket Office. To return your tickets, email boxoffice@LMU.edu and indicate which game(s) and the section, row(s), and seat number(s) of the ticket(s) you would like to return. The barcodes to your tickets will be deactivated and new tickets will be printed by the Ticket Office.
General Ticket Information
- LMU Athletic Ticket Office Home Page
- Order Men's Basketball Single Game Tickets Online
- Order Season Tickets Online
- Basketball Season Ticket PDF Fill-in Form
- Game Day Central
- Gersten Seating Map
- Group Tickets
- Jr. Lions Club
- Team LMU
- Driving Directions
- LMU Athletic Facilities
- Travel Center
- Campus Maps
For more information, contact us.
Updated: Oct. 15, 2013
M. Basketball - 1/25/2017
Another One-Game Stop at Home
W. Basketball - 1/24/2017
Women's Basketball Visits Pacific Thursday
W. Tennis - 1/24/2017
Women's Tennis To Play Thursday, Friday At LMU Tennis Center
W. Swimming - 1/24/2017
Calton's Senior Day Results in Athlete of Week
W. Volleyball - 1/24/2017
Mansfield Picked to Lead Lions
General Release - 1/23/2017
W2W4: Hoops for a Cause