The Lions beat Long Island University on Friday 3-0 with goals from Tawni Martino, Erin Rementer and Britney Sanford. On Sunday the Lions played 110 minutes, including two over times, and walked away with a 0-0 tie against Fresno State University. The defense was nothing but strong this weekend as they continue to shut out their opponents for the third game in a row. This weekend was the first weekend at home and they did not disappoint!
This week I chatted with Senior Forward Erin Rementer. She shared with me 20 things that you might not know about her...
20 things about me, Erin Rementer:
1. I played for Leahi premiere Ho'okalakupua club in Hawaii.
2. I have about 20 ducks in my backyard as pets.
3. I hate Mayonnaise and I tell people that I am allergic to it.
4. I love the Lakers.
5. I am obsessed with Kobe Bryant.
6. I am not a typical Asian driver. I am actually a very good driver.
7. I want Strawberry shortcake to be my wedding cake.
8. My favorite ice cream in mint chocolate chip.
9. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice.
10. Traffic makes me grouchy.
11. My favorite soccer player is David Beckham.
12. I wish that Hawaii had In N Out Burger.
13. I love my 6-year-old nephew more than anything.
14. Benihanna is my favorite restaurant.
15. I have met Mia Hamm twice at an airport.
16. N*sync was my first concert.
17. I played basketball when I was eight years old...it didn't work out.
18. Pineapple is my favorite fruit.
19. I won an art contest in 3rd grade and every elementary school on my island was entered in the contest.
20. My role model is my Aunt Noreen because she recently had a stroke that paralyzed her, but she has one of the most positive outlooks on life and her recovery. It is truly inspirational.
I find it hard to believe that Erin is a good driver! This weekend Erin the
Lions are home again vs. Rutgers University (Friday at 4pm) and Cal State
Bakersfield (Sunday at 1pm). We would love to see you out there! The
energy in the stands is contagious!
Gabby Parisella class of 2011